Emergency number 112
- call only in urgent emergencies, when you need the police, ambulance, rescue services or social services.
- call when you know or suspect that there is a threat to life, health, property or the environment
When you call the emergency number:
- Give your name
- If you need an interpreter, specify the language
- Tell where you are
- Tell what you need help with
- Listen and answer questions
- Follow the instructions you receive
Download the 112 Suomi app on your phone. When you call using the app, the emergency services will immediately know your location.